The A-Basin Midweek Pass gives you unlimited skiing/riding Monday through Friday at A-Basin for the entire 2019-20 season (tentatively scheduled mid-Oct. to early June).
Child Pass add-on:
- NO HOLIDAY BLACKOUT DATES!
- Pass is not valid during the current 2018-19 season; 2019-20 pass usage begins October 2019.
- Pass benefits:
- Passholder receives discounts on lift tickets for Saturdays & Sundays
- Unlimited discounted single-day lift tickets for friends and family
- 10% off food and beverage (excluding the 6th Alley Bar & Grill, il Rifugio and alcoholic beverages)
- 10% off retail purchases at Arapahoe Sports
- Unlimited discounted ski or snowboard tunes in the Crystal One Base'n' Edge Tune Shop
- A-Basin Charge and Stored Value are available for these passes. Visit the Pass Office to enroll.
- Prices subject to change at any time.
- All Arapahoe Basin Season Passes are non-refundable and non-transferable.
You may purchase a child midweek season pass for $99 as an add-on to a full-price adult midweek season pass. Limited to your dependents/immediate family members. One child midweek pass add-on may be purchased online; please call us to purchase more, 1-888-ARAPAHOE.
Mailing your pass
: All Season Passes require a photo of the season pass holder. Arapahoe Basin cannot mail your season pass until you have a photo on file. You may upload or change your photo using your online account
. Please allow approximately 2 to 3 weeks for processing and delivery.Picking up your pass
: You may pick up your pass any day of our winter season at the A-Basin Season Pass Office. Office hours are 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. seven days a week. Please bring photo identification when you come to pick up your pass. If you purchased an age-restricted pass, i.e. youth or child, you must provide age verification.Join Snow Huggers Club!
Offset your ski season’s carbon emissions with a $10 donation to the Colorado Carbon Fund and support local environmental projects with a $20 donation to the High Country Conservation Center to get exclusive discounts at the mountain. Check out our Friends of the Environment
page for more information.