Basin Breakin' Camp
During winter break in February, let your kids rip, ride, and relax with the Arapahoe Basin Snowsports School! Join us for four days of fun, or drop-in for just one or two. It's a great opportunity for your kids to hang out with friends and get some time on the slopes.
- For kids in kindergarten through 6th grade
- For BOTH skiers & snowboarders
- Includes lunch
- Price does not include lift ticket or rental; you may purchase a discounted child's A-Basin Season Pass for $100 (ages 6-14 only). Kids age 5 and under can get a FREE season pass at the mountain with proof of age (e.g. birth certificate).
Sessions meet at 8:00 a.m., pick up at 4:00 p.m.
February 25, 26, 27, 28, 2019 (winter break)
- Single drop-ins available for $145; please call Guest Services at 888-ARAPAHOE (888-272-7246) to register
Getting Here and Parking
- Arapahoe Basin is located on the west side of Loveland Pass at 28194 US Highway 6, Dillon, CO 80435.
- Leave yourself plenty of time to get to the Basin and check in for your lesson!
- IMPORTANT: Please check road conditions, closures and traffic before you leave your house at COTrip.org. If Loveland Pass is closed due to adverse conditions, you may reach us via Exit 205 on I-70 (Silverthorne). Travel on US Highway 6 eastbound toward the town of Keystone. We are located five miles up the pass from Keystone. That part of the roadway remains open even when the rest of the pass is closed.
- All parking at Arapahoe Basin is FREE, except the Admin Lot; there are spaces for drop offs (15 minute parking) in the Admin Lot. Please note that it is possible for us to run out of parking spaces on busy weekends and holidays, so please plan to arrive early.
Snowsports Program Cancellation Policies
- There are no make-up days for our programs.
- No refunds will be issued due to road closures or weather conditions.
- If you need to modify your reservation, please call Guest Services at 888-ARAPAHOE (888-272-7246) to speak with one of our representatives. Guest Services is open seven days a week during our regular winter ski season from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. MST.
*Discounts available for additional child in multi-week snowsports program - just call us!