Festival of the Brewpubs
Date: Sunday, May 26, 2019
Time: 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Location: Mountain Goat Plaza Join us for our largest party of the year! Spend the day sampling beer from breweries from Summit County, Colorado and beyond. Featuring live music on the stage in the Mountain Goat Plaza and outdoor food stations, this is a spring time party not to be missed. You may pick-up your mug starting at 11:00 a.m. Thank you for purchasing your mug in advance - please follow the signs to WILL CALL on the day of the event.
- ALL patrons MUST bring a VALID government-issued photo I.D. (example: Driver's License or Passport). We CANNOT use your ski pass to verify your age.
- If you purchased multiple mugs, each person must pick their mug up in person and bring their government-issued photo I.D.
- Additional mugs may be purchased day-of starting at 11:00 a.m. in the Season Pass Office (one mug per person per I.D.)
We like having our liquor license and we’re sure you do too! Help us by following a few simple rules:
- The breweries will crack the taps starting at noon and will turn them off promptly at 4:00 p.m.
- Please keep your wristband on at all times! Sharing your wristband is cause for removal from the festival.
- All alcohol must be consumed within the "Festival Grounds.” There will be a clearly-defined perimeter and helpful folks to remind you of where the boundaries are.
- Please do NOT bring your own alcohol to the base area.
FREE Live Music from 1:00 p.m.-4:00 p.m. in Mountain Goat Plaza
DON'T DRINK AND DRIVE
Designate a driver or ride for free on the Summit Stage. FREE Transportation: This is the last day the Summit Stage bus will be running from Keystone to A-Basin. The free bus will leave River Run in Keystone at :55 after the hour until 4:55 p.m. The last bus will leave A-Basin at 5:10 p.m. to go back to Keystone. The Summit Stage runs from all towns in Summit County and is a great way to save gas, save money and it is completely FREE! For more information about catching the Summit Stage bus to Arapahoe Basin, please visit SummitStage.com.
Again, thanks for joining us on Memorial Day weekend! We’re looking forward to this event and we hope you are, too.
--The A-Basin Team