Elevation 3-Day Pass
This pass gives you three (3) days of skiing or riding any time during the 2017-18 season (tentative closing date is June 3, 2018
Mailing your pass
- NO BLACKOUT DATES!
- Ski days do not have to be consecutive
- Add extra ski days at a discounted rate
- A-Basin Charge and Stored Value are available for these passes. Visit the Pass Office to enroll.
- Prices subject to change at any time.
- All Arapahoe Basin Passes are non-refundable and non-transferable.
: All A-Basin Passes require a photo of the pass holder. Arapahoe Basin cannot mail your pass until you have a photo on file. You may upload or change your photo using your online account. Please allow approximately 2 to 3 weeks for processing and delivery.Picking up your pass
: You may pick up your pass any day of our winter season at the A-Basin Season Pass Office. Office hours are 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. seven days a week. Please bring photo identification when you come to pick up your pass. If you purchased an age-restricted pass, i.e. youth or child, you must provide age verification.
Join Snow Huggers Club! Check out our Friends of the Environment
page for more information.
Need extra days on your Elevation Pass? Click here
to purchase discounted tickets that reload on to your pass!