2018-19 A-Basin Full Season Pass
This pass gives you unlimited, unrestricted skiing/riding at A-Basin for the entire 2018-19 season.
Mailing your pass
- NO BLACKOUT DATES!
- Pass benefits:
- 50% off one half-day, morning lesson with the A-Basin Snowsports School during the regular Snowsports season. Lesson discount is not valid on private lessons or multi-week snowsports programs. Must book lesson over the phone at 1-888-ARAPAHOE. One lesson per pass per season. Lesson benefits are not available on the Senior Pass or 5 & Under Pass.
- Three (3) ski days at Taos Ski Valley (New Mexico) during the 2018-19 season for adult, youth and child season passes. Some blackout dates and restrictions apply. See our Taos page for details!
- Unlimited discounted single-day lift tickets for friends and family
- 10% off food and beverage (excluding the 6th Alley Bar & Grill and alcoholic beverages)
- 10% off retail purchases at Arapahoe Sports
- Unlimited discounted ski or snowboard tunes in the Crystal One Base 'n' Edge Tune Shop
- *NEW* - Enjoy free scenic lift rides all summer! Stop by the Season Pass Office to receive your 2019 summer lift ticket during operational hours (Foot passenger only; bike haul not available)
- A-Basin Charge and Stored Value are available for these passes. Visit the Pass Office to enroll.
- Prices subject to change at any time.
- All Arapahoe Basin Season Passes are non-refundable and non-transferable.
: All Season Passes require a photo of the season pass holder. Arapahoe Basin cannot mail your season pass until you have a photo on file. You may upload or change your photo using your online account
. Please allow approximately 2 to 3 weeks for processing and delivery.Picking up your pass
: You may pick up your pass any day of our winter season at the A-Basin Season Pass Office. Office hours are 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. seven days a week. Please bring photo identification when you come to pick up your pass. If you purchased an age-restricted pass, i.e. youth or child, you must provide age verification.
Join Snow Huggers Club! Check out our Friends of the Environment
page for more information.