Legendary Ladies Single Day Drop-in
Contact: Guest Services; 888-ARAPAHOE
Join like-minded ladies for mountain fun sliding on snow! Both skiers and snowboarders can explore the mountain in small classes grouped by ability level. Make new friends and learn new skills to take your skiing and snowboarding to the next level.
- Open to adult women of all ability levels
- Lift ticket and rentals are not included; you can buy discounted single-day tickets here
- Rentals are available on-site at the Winter Sports Center; view our rental packages here
- Reservations are required
Dates (all Wednesdays)
- Session I: January 9, 16, 23, 2019
- Session II: January 30, February 6, 13, 2019
- Session III: February 20, 27, March 6
- Program Times: 10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Getting Here and Parking
- Arapahoe Basin is located on the west side of Loveland Pass at 28194 US Highway 6, Dillon, CO 80435.
- Leave yourself plenty of time to get to the Basin and check in for your lesson!
- IMPORTANT: Please check road conditions, closures and traffic before you leave your house at COTrip.org. If Loveland Pass is closed due to adverse conditions, you may reach us via Exit 205 on I-70 (Silverthorne). Travel on US Highway 6 eastbound toward the town of Keystone. We are located five miles up the pass from Keystone. That part of the roadway remains open even when the rest of the pass is closed.
- All parking at Arapahoe Basin is FREE, except the Admin Lot; there are spaces for drop offs (15 minute parking) in the Admin Lot. Please note that it is possible for us to run out of parking spaces on busy weekends and holidays, so please plan to arrive early.
Snowsports Program Cancellation Policies
- Ten days prior to start of session for a full refund; within ten days for a 50% refund; day of or after the start of the session, no refund. Please note that there are no make-up days.
- If you need to modify your reservation, please call Guest Services at 888-ARAPAHOE (888-272-7246) to speak with one of our representatives. Guest Services is open seven days a week from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. MST.