Middle School Lessons for Kids Ages 11-14
Our Kids Lessons are designed to foster a child's love of mountain recreation in a fun, inclusive atmosphere. Arapahoe Basin's dedicated instructors help kids develop life-long snowsports skills. ALL lessons included a lift ticket; full-day lessons include lunch.
* Drop-off for all kids morning and full-day lessons begins at 8:00 a.m. ** Afternoon kids lessons do not allow for a pre-lesson drop-off. Children need to be checked in for the lesson at the Kids Center no later than 1:15 p.m.; child stays with parent until they meet their instructor at 1:25 p.m. at the Pika Place Meeting Area on the snow.Getting Here and Parking
- Morning: 9:55 a.m.-12:30 p.m.*
- Afternoon: 1:25 p.m.-3:30 p.m. **
- Full Day: 9:55 a.m.-3:30 p.m.* Full day lessons include lunch.
- We recommend you check in at the Kids Center no later than ONE HOUR PRIOR to your lesson. If you are not here on time, we will do our best to accommodate you.
- Lessons available for all ability levels. To learn more about the lesson levels, click here.
- Price does not include rentals. Rental equipment is available on-site in the Kids Center. You can view our kids' rental packages here.
- RESERVATIONS are REQUIRED for all lessons.
- Arapahoe Basin is located on the west side of Loveland Pass at 28194 US Highway 6, Dillon, CO 80435.
- Leave yourself plenty of time to get to the Basin and check in for your lesson!
- IMPORTANT: Please check road conditions, closures and traffic before you leave your house at COTrip.org. If Loveland Pass is closed due to adverse conditions, you may reach us via Exit 205 on I-70 (Silverthorne). Travel on US Highway 6 eastbound toward the town of Keystone. We are located five miles up the pass from Keystone. That part of the roadway remains open even when the rest of the pass is closed.
- All parking at Arapahoe Basin is FREE, except the Admin Lot; there are spaces for drop offs (15 minute parking) in the Admin Lot. Please note that it is possible for us to run out of parking spaces on busy weekends and holidays, so please plan to arrive early.
Class Lesson Cancellation Policies
- If you need to modify your reservation, please call Guest Services at 888-ARAPAHOE (272-7246) to speak with one of our representatives. Guest Services is open seven days a week during our regular winter ski season from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. MST.
- Lesson cancellations within 48 hours are subject to a cancellation fee of $25 per lesson.
- You may reschedule your lesson once free of charge. After your first reschedule, a fee of $25 will apply each time.
- No call, no shows are non-refundable.
- No refunds will be given due to weather or road closures.