A-Basin Military Pass
Arapahoe Basin thanks all members of our armed forces, active, retired and veteran, for their service.
The A-Basin Military Season Pass gives you unlimited, unrestricted skiing/riding at A-Basin for the entire 2018-19 season (tentatively scheduled mid-Oct. to early June).
Picking up your pass:
- NO BLACKOUT DATES!
- Pass benefits:
- 50% off one half-day, morning lesson with the A-Basin Snowsports School during the regular Snowsports season. Lesson discount is not valid on private lessons or multi-week snowsports programs. Must book lesson over the phone at 1-888-ARAPAHOE. One lesson per pass per season. Lesson benefits are not available on the Senior Pass or 5 & Under Pass.
- Three (3) ski days at Taos Ski Valley (New Mexico) during the 2018-19 season for adult, youth and child season passes. Some blackout dates and restrictions apply. See our Taos page for details!
- Unlimited discounted single-day lift tickets for friends and family
- 10% off food and beverage (excluding the 6th Alley Bar & Grill and alcoholic beverages)
- 10% off retail purchases at Arapahoe Sports
- Unlimited discounted ski or snowboard tunes in the Crystal One Base 'n' Edge Tune Shop
- *NEW* - Enjoy free scenic lift rides all summer! Stop by the Season Pass Office to receive your 2019 summer lift ticket during operational hours (Foot passenger only; bike haul not available)
- A-Basin Charge and Stored Value are available for these passes. Visit the Season Pass Office to enroll.
- Prices subject to change at any time.
- All Arapahoe Basin Season Passes are non-refundable and non-transferable.
You may pick up your pass at the A-Basin Season Pass Office. Office hours are 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. seven days a week. Please be prepared with photo ID as proof of age and your military service; dependents also require military ID.Join Snow Huggers Club!
Offset your ski season’s carbon emissions with a $10 donation to the Colorado Carbon Fund and support local environmental projects with a $20 donation to the High Country Conservation Center to get exclusive discounts at the mountain. Check out our Friends of the Environment
page for more information.