Arapahoe Basin's annual Moonlight Dinner Series highlights cuisine from mountain regions of the world.
These dining experiences are held at the beautiful Black Mountain Lodge at mid-mountain, and include a four-course buffet-style dining experience and live entertainment.
General Dinner Itinerary
- 6:00 p.m.: Check-in begins in the Winter Sports Center
* The 6th Alley Bar & Grill will remain open until the lift begins turning for happy hour
- 6:45-7:00 p.m.: Loading begins on the Black Mountain Express lift*
- 7:00 p.m.: Doors open at Black Mountain Lodge
- 10:00 p.m.: Dinner service ends; downloading on Black Mountain Express*
*These times are for lift-served dinners only.
Moonlight Dinner reservations are NON-REFUNDABLE. A-Basin Moonlight Dinners will take place in any weather conditions, so please keep an eye on the forecast and plan accordingly.