The Snow Huggers Club
The Snow Huggers Club is your chance to support two great environmental groups working in Colorado and to get exclusive discounts here at Arapahoe Basin. By becoming a Snow Hugger, you have the opportunity to offset the carbon emissions from your ski season’s travel through the Colorado Carbon Fund and their local projects. You will also directly fund environmental programs and projects here in Summit County through the High Country Conservation Center. You can learn more about both the Colorado Carbon Fund’s projects and High Country Conservation Center’s work on our Friends of the Environment page.
For just $30, you receive the following :
- 50% off one adult full-day mid-week lift ticket (subject to blackout dates)
- 50% off one 1/2 day ski or snowboard lesson package
- 50% off one full-day ski or snowboard rental package
- 20% off one Arapahoe Sports purchase and receive a reusable bag
- 15% off a one-time food and beverage purchase in the Legends Cafe
- 15% off a one-time food and beverage purchase at Black Mountain Lodge
Mailing your pass: All passes require a photo of the account holder. We cannot mail your pass until you have a photo on file. You may upload or change your photo using your online account. Please allow approximately 2 to 3 weeks for processing and delivery.
Picking up your pass: You may pick up your pass any day of our winter season at the A-Basin Season Pass Office. Office hours are 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. seven days a week. Please bring photo identification when you come to pick up your pass.
If you have any questions, please email our Sustainability Manager, Mike Nathan, at MikeN@a-basin.net.