A-Basin Spring Double Down Pass
The A-Basin Spring Double Down Pass gives you unlimited, unrestricted skiing and riding at A-Basin for the rest of the 2019-20 season and the entire 2020-21 season. Our closing day is tentatively June 2, 2019, and we should be open again October 2019. Please note: full-season pass benefits (days at Taos, Super Friend tickets and snowsports lessons) are only valid during the 2019-20 season.
Mailing your pass
- NO BLACKOUT DATES!
- Pass benefits:
- Three (3) ski days at Taos Ski Valley (New Mexico) during the 2019-20 season for adult, youth and child season passes. Some blackout dates and restrictions apply. See our Taos page for details!
- Receive 4 Super Friend tickets. (Super Friend tickets must be purchased at the A-Basin ticket window and are only included with adult season passes; valid for the 2019-20 season.)
- Unlimited discounted single-day lift tickets for friends and family
- 10% off food and beverage (excluding the 6th Alley Bar & Grill, il Rifugio and alcoholic beverages)
- 50% off one half-day, morning lesson with the A-Basin Snowsports School (valid any day during the regular Snowsports season). Lesson discount is not valid on private lessons or multi-week snowsports programs. Must book lesson over the phone at 1-888-ARAPAHOE. One lesson per pass per season.
- 10% off retail purchases at Arapahoe Sports
- Unlimited discounted ski or snowboard tunes in the Crystal One Base 'n' Edge Tune Shop
- A-Basin Charge and Stored Value are available for these passes. Visit the Season Pass Office to enroll.
- Prices subject to change at any time.
- All Arapahoe Basin Season Passes are non-refundable and non-transferable.
: All Season Passes require a photo of the season pass holder. Arapahoe Basin cannot mail your season pass until you have a photo on file. You may upload or change your photo using your online account
. Please allow approximately 2 to 3 weeks for processing and delivery.Picking up your pass
: You may pick up your pass at the A-Basin Season Pass Office. Office hours are 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. seven days a week. Please bring photo identification when you come to pick up your pass. If you purchased an age-restricted pass, i.e. youth or child, you must provide age verification.Join Snow Huggers Club!
Offset your ski season’s carbon emissions with a $10 donation to the Colorado Carbon Fund and support local environmental projects with a $20 donation to the High Country Conservation Center to get exclusive discounts at the mountain. Check out our Friends of the Environment
page for more information.