A-Basin Spring '19 Pass
Ski or ride as much as you want this spring through our closing day, tentatively scheduled for Sunday, June 2, 2019 (dependent on weather and conditions). If we extend our season, your Spring 2019 Pass will be valid for those bonus weekends, too!
Mailing your pass
- NO BLACKOUT DATES!
- Pass benefits:
- Unlimited discounted single-day lift tickets for friends and family
- 10% off food and beverage (excluding the 6th Alley Bar & Grill, il Rifugio and alcoholic beverages)
- 10% off retail purchases at Arapahoe Sports
- Unlimited discounted ski or snowboard tunes in the Crystal One Base 'n' Edge Tune Shop
- A-Basin Charge and Stored Value are available for these passes. Visit the Pass Office to enroll.
- Prices subject to change at any time.
- All Arapahoe Basin Season Passes are non-refundable and non-transferable.
: All Season Passes require a photo of the season pass holder. Arapahoe Basin cannot mail your season pass until you have a photo on file. You may upload or change your photo using your online account
. Please allow approximately 2 to 3 weeks for processing and delivery.Picking up your pass
: You may pick up your pass any day of our winter season at the A-Basin Season Pass Office. Office hours are 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. seven days a week. Please bring photo identification when you come to pick up your pass. If you purchased an age-restricted pass, i.e. youth or child, you must provide age verification.Join Snow Huggers Club!
Offset your ski season’s carbon emissions with a $10 donation to the Colorado Carbon Fund and support local environmental projects with a $20 donation to the High Country Conservation Center to get exclusive discounts at the mountain. Check out our Friends of the Environment
page for more information.